Cookies, as well as other similar technologies like local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by servers to store and retrieve information on their visitors as well as helping the proper functioning of the site. Through its use, the server recovers the user's data concerning the web site display, user's name and password, products of interest, etc.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are those related to web analytics, advertising and affiliate marketing, excluding those of technical nature, those necessary for the proper functioning of the web site or those needed to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
There are 5 main groups:
· Analytics cookies: they collect information about the use of the site.
· Social cookies: are those necessary to integrate social networks on the site.
· Affiliate cookies: they identify the traffic coming from other websites that have an affiliation agreement with the site.
· Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information on the user's preferences and choices (retargeting).
· Technical cookies: are those needed for the proper functioning of the web site and to provide the service explicitly requested by the user.
Entry cookies: its purpose is to remember the user's last shopping basket.
Authentication cookies: to auto log the user when returning from another website.
Interface customization cookies: to remember the currency, the user's country of consignment or the subscription to the newsletter.
Plug-in cookies: needed to exchange social network content:
Analytics cookies: they collect information about the use of the site.
Google Analytics: www.google.com / analytics
Advertising cookies: they collect information on the user's preferences and choices. www.google.es / AdWords
Behavioural cookies: they collect information on the user's web surfing habits. www.google.es / AdWords
Your browser, sometimes, can generate an instant message that will give you the possibility to prevent the installation of these cookies. In the case that your browser does not give you automatically this possibility, you can cancel the installation following the instructions on your browser.
· Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
· Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
· Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
· Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
MUSHROOM PILLOW, S.L. reserves the right to modify this cookies policy at any given time, therefore, please check back periodically since modifications to this policy may occur.
If you are using a different browser, more information on how to configure the installation of cookies can be found via the help section of your browser of choice. If you need assistance on how to set the cookies configuration, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible with the necessary information.